We spent last week prowling the halls of the ISPO trade show in Munich scoping out all of the new gear! Here’s Part 2 of our coverage featuring hardgoods and accessories. To see all the new skis, make sure to check out Part 1 of our ISPO coverage!
The new helmets from Scott are back with cool designs and with a new earpad audio system. Now you’ve got no more excuses when your girlfriend complains that you aren’t listening to her!
Dynafit has a totally new helmet line this year. From alpine to freetouring they’ve got something for everyone, including a practical magnet closure system.
- The folks from POC are back with stylish accessories — simple but sick!
- If you don’t want end up like these skulls, you might want to check out Sweet Protection.
- Black Diamond‘s got all kinds of interesting alpine equipment – including heated gloves!
- If you’re looking for new goggles, make sure to check out the fresh designs from Smith.
- And don’t forget all the new looks from Scott!
- If you’re in the market for new boots, Full Tilt is always a great place to look. Cool features like interchangeable tongues with different flexes allow you to customize your boot to your individual needs.
- Fischer has a totally new freetouring boot, the Transalp Pro, to accompany the redesigned Ranger boot.
Atomic has a new touring boot in the lineup, the Backland NC.
- If you’re looking for a flexible, high-end touring boot, make sure to keep Arcteryx in mind.
- They’ve also got a nice avalanche airbag backpack.
Meanwhile, ABS is back with a brand-new radio trigger technology for their airbag packs.
- Good things come in threes: here’s the new airbag from Mammut!
- The Kingpin binding from Marker has been overworked for this year and is TÜV certified.
- Dynafit has reworked their touring bindings the Radical FT 2, Beast 14 and Beast 16 for the new season.
- K2 has an interesting new pole in their collection this year, featuring a heat-moldable grip that separates during a crash to prevent injuries from the poles.
- Pieps has improved their iProbe system this year and added some new features to their shovels.
A new grip design and new colors, also usable hatchet-style